|Game Developer:||Lazy Kiwi|
|Game Publisher:||PID Games|
|Initial Release Date:||7 Sep 2021|
Blon Game is a cute pixel art 2D platform game. Unlock spells, heroes, and weapons, fight monsters and bosses and explore an unknown world in hopes of saving your family. Fun little game. Plays well, is largely intuitive, and is visually appealing.
I completed all levels of general difficulty in less than 6 hours – I’m sure it can be done very quickly! I didn’t spend all 6 hours just at normal. Completing levels opens up a variety of approaches and difficulties, including the ability to deepen and repeat, giving you additional goals to work on completing each level. Each level has its own tricks, which are a bit more difficult than others, but very easy to get hold of.
- Different Levels: From Hell to Space, Track Your Brother’s Footsteps Through 7 Biomes with Unexpected Environmental Impacts.
- Unique Owners: Every biome is protected by your brother’s lieutenant, who will try to stop your progress.
- Adaptive Difficulty: Whether you want to cope with extreme adversity, or just relax during breaks, you can choose the right difficulty.
- Multiple playable characters: While searching for him, other members of the Blob’s family will join him. Each member has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it is up to you to play according to your preferences.
- Talent Abundance: As if that’s not enough, you can improve your skills during your adventure. Dozens of talents make you stronger, more resilient, richer, more magical …
- Hidden Treasures: Complete the challenges posed by each biome to acquire weapons and ammunition.
I like that the owners have unique abilities. There is nothing more difficult than ordinary manners and boss skills that are usually quite easy to understand. Knowing something requires more thinking and experience.
There is a huge tree of art. It definitely strengthened my blob, but I didn’t feel like it affected my style of play unless it was deep enough, and even then the effect wasn’t significant. Was I mostly just felt like I was hit hard and hard to hit – which was helpful! There are different types of pickups that appear during the levels that you can level up through the skill tree, but I found them more annoying than anything.
Items are available for completing levels and unlocking specific boundaries, as well as different roles with different beginnings. I only have a few of them so far, so I definitely don’t have to beat the game as usual, but I’m looking forward to trying to put them all together.
System Requirements Blon Game
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 150 MB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable
- Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
How to Install Blon For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Blon- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- After Installation, click on the “Blon” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 32 MB||Download Here|