Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology|
|Initial Release Date:||23 Sep 2005|
|Genre:||Strategy, World War II|
Blitzkrieg 2 is a real-time strategy from WW2. The game gives you 3 campaigns to play. You can play as Germans, Americans, or Soviets. The entire campaign consists of 4 events with various side missions, so you don’t have to worry, so you can complete them in 2 hours.
The game has a lot to offer. You can use different units to achieve victory. You can use infantry, armored units, logistics (trucks, haulers), artillery, AT and AA guns, and aircraft. The missions are completely different from each other, which can be said of its predecessor, Blitzkrieg.
I hadn’t played Blitzkrieg 2 when it first came out, because I thought the 3D graphic looked cartoonish and had a gameplay mechanic that I absolutely hated in an RTS. In one infantry regiment, you can see 10 soldiers in plain sight. The less HP this unit has, the fewer soldiers there will be.
One soldier is not an individual unit, but only 10 percent of the health of the entire unit. I love it when RTS games give each unit some personality, like a kill count in Starcraft or an individual name like in Original War. And I just hate when RTS games, like Blitzkrieg 2, go in the opposite direction in that regard.
- It’s classic.
- Has fantastic gameplay, this game actually requires you to think beyond rushing in although the rushing strategy works in some situations, however, you will get yourself screwed most of the time.
- You have an excellent roster of units.
- It’s better than having heroes. Yes I said it, the graphics may not be, but the gameplay is, by a mile.
- It’s not one-sided! While each country has its own strengths and weaknesses, no one country has an advantage over the other, it all depends on how you use them.
- Outdated photos. Ya, it’s an old game, its graphics aren’t the best, but if you play graphic games, I refuse to call you a gamer.
- Some annoying AI. The unit pathfinding and general AI is a bit buggy, but that can’t be helped, it’s such an old game, you usually only notice this when you’re massing units, or trying to get tanks through heavy stuff areas.
- It’s kinda dead multiplayer. Yes, it’s dangerous, but it’s an old game, I can’t expect people to still be playing it, and as far as I know, right now it doesn’t even have a multiplayer server, either they’re wrong, it hasn’t checked steam MP yet.
Overall this is a great game with some really fun combinations of weapons and armor combat. The controls aren’t the easiest to use, but that’s kind of to be expected in an old game like this.
They announced multiplayer support sometime last year, and since that announcement, it doesn’t seem to be working as much as I and others would have it, even though I didn’t want the game originally on more players so I personally won’t complain.
I recommend this game for people who enjoy playing an armor-focused RTS campaign, new players looking to get into RTS games, and those who just want to add another WW2 strategy game to their collection.
System Requirements of Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2,4GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 Мб Video card GeForce 4 / Radeon 9600
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you installed the game.
- Click on the “Launch Blitzkrieg 2” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 4.5 GB||Download Here|