Dino Nest PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Dino Nest Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Raptor Claw Games
|Raptor Claw Games
|Initial Release Date:
|28 Apr 2022
|Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Dino Nest is a Really fun survival/strategy game with a satisfying development system. Conflicts are automatic only with a bar that you can pull to change speed, which protects the fight from feeling stiff and uncomfortable. When you play, you can choose different genetic upgrades for your group of dinosaurs according to your preferred style of play. I will definitely recommend this game and I look forward to future updates!
This game has a lot of potentials and can create a fun and sour way to kill time, but it repeats itself. War is particularly powerless because there is no real strategy or way for players to interact with the battle system.
- Interesting art style
- Light but casual game
- Multiple scenarios with major differences that add to the re-play
- Different areas each have their own leaders and casual meetings
- Develop options that will affect your game as you level up
- Dinosaurs not only have a lot of skins (chances are you finish the game before you see them all) but they change as they grow older.
- When you start getting good dinosaurs in your pack, all the enemies become a breeze
- It May be repeated a bit
- Mistakes sometimes (like the place where the sound of food came to me but when my dinosaur was walking instead of walking or when the dinosaurs were lost after they were actually threatened during washing). However it is an early arrival, so this is somewhat to be expected
- Sometimes the game takes you to a different place. One minute I’m fighting big dinosaurs and the next I’m back in the starting lineup … when the opposite is more of a problem! It might be a bit confusing …
So far so good game. I have some tips to make the game even better! But you do not need to follow my tips in the game.
- War is not bad, but it can be better when the war is with statistics, like Boxing school. With the life points and damage that your package does or any Dinosaurs and other things, you can decide. The fight must have been a little slower for me. Another thing is this, when there is another carnivore and you attack the Carnivores, you have to get the meat from the body and from the meat (when you killed the carnivore).
- At first you can choose which Dinosaur you want to play with, for example you want to play as Giganotosaurus (my favorite) then the Model looks like a Giga baby and then you grow up. I have a problem thinking, it does not make much sense with a Giga or T-rex package or anything. It should be new to Playmode, but it’s too much. My thoughts are human.
- The game will be really fun with good music, like Jurassic Park, or interesting music while you are hunting or exploring. The music does not need to be loud, it just needs to be played a bit in the background.
Dino Nest Best Video Game !!
This game definitely requires more work, and in its current state is certainly not a finished game, but it is certainly devoid of content. Definitely needs some work, especially around balancing Giganotosaurus because I feel like it’s very difficult in the early-mid-range game as it seems like it takes too long to get a second-pack member (I could only do a second take one between 40-50 days.
As another player of a popular dinosaur management simulator, I am impressed. A fun, simple yet fun experience, I found this game to be an instant defender.
After 3 hours have passed, I feel that it is very easy to reach the top of the food chain; I chose the Survival setting and have not yet been able to play the ‘Scenario’ option, however, if you love dinosaurs, or prehistoric life in general (or if you grew up with Flash games!), You will love this medium. bikini. , a charismatic management game of course.
A narcotic, tough game with a healthy twist on it. From this review, I only played half an hour, but I can not wait to play more to pull my pack and see if they succeed! The style is beautiful and the enemies are tough, and dangerous, so if you do not watch your level of danger. The mechanics are a bit confusing at first as long as you use them, but that’s not a very bad thing. Looking for a nice dinosaur game with difficulty? Look no further!
I hope I find this game flourishing because it really has a lot of potentials, and if there is a way I can develop/support the game, I will be honored. Thanks, Devs, for such lovely new work! Recommended !!
System Requirements of Dino Nest Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
How to Install Dino Nest For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Dino Nest Game” folder.
- Click on the “DinoNest” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 163.39 MB