Following the huge success of the first Aragami game, Aragami 2 PC Free Game aims to complete the critically acclaimed experience of the first title and take it to new levels.
The story of Aragami 2 takes place almost a century or so after the timeline of the first game. This time you are going against the Akatsuchi Empire, a fierce invading force aimed at seizing the land of the Aragami tribe, called Korotsuba.
Plot: You play as Aragami Ninja, who, after a selfless brave fight against the Akatsuchi Empire, blames the curse at the hands of the enemy and barely manages to escape the clutches of the Akatsuchi Empire. He finds a safe haven in a nearby village ruled by a peace-loving tribe.
After fighting the curse, he overcomes it, and as one of the few Argamians who has the ability to use the Shadow Essence to his advantage, it’s up to you to fight the Akatsuchi Empire. Free your people and defend the new village you call home.
In a nutshell, Aragami 2 is a linear, story-driven game with a mission-based format where you deal with elimination, information gathering, object theft, and rescue operations.
You control Aragami, a ninja who uses Shadow Essence to his advantage. After each successful interaction with the villagers and tribal elders, you are provided with missions and agreements. Each of these missions/contracts takes place in the Rashomon Valley with a minor change in the order of the limited number of places.
It was a constant battle between a highly linear story structure and repeated mission locations, versus real fun stealth gameplay. In the end, the gameplay kept me busy. As mentioned, you have to play the same type of mission over and over again in the same place with small storyboard changes and different layouts, constantly pushing back the same rusty old enemy AI.
The only saving grace, combat: Aragami 2 leaves you in your starting positions and gives you complete control over the playable area. And my God, this system is great, there are literally no restrictions. As long as you work, you can do whatever you want.
You can go to the complete jungle battle scene in Rambo, no F..s is given. The savage mix of a cunning ninja hides his enemies from Rambo, pushes 3 enemies one after the other, and runs away while the rest of the enemy’s thugs follow you. This time you get some usable/throwing items in the game to increase your combat effectiveness and get creative with noises, forget-me-nots, potions, smoke screens, and more. Throw in some experimental supernatural abilities to unlock, and you’ve got one ultimate shadow dashing, high jump, wall climbing machine.
- Linear story.
- Fun stealth gameplay.
- No interruptions, just get the job done.
- Mission rating system without leader board!
- Strong, balanced tree of abilities.
- Balanced and useful throwing / usable items.
- A reasonable amount of character allocation.
- CO-OP PvE support.
- Minor mobility issues.
- One-way mirror map layout wall, with holes.
- Difficult auto-lock feature.
- Dumb and rusty enemy AI.
- Repeated missions
- The structure of the story could have been improved.
System Requirements of Aragami 2 Game
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: AMD FX-6100/Intel i3-3220 or Equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- Hard Drive: 11 GB available space
Installation Method of Aragami 2 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Aragami 2 – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and Install the game.
- After Installation, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “FLT” folder, copy the file and paste it where you install the game.
- After Installation click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 5.29 GB||Download Here|