Aeterna Noctis PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Aeterna Noctis Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Aeterna Noctis|
|Game Developer:||Aeternum Game Studios S.L|
|Game Publisher:||Aeternum Game Studios S.L|
|Initial Release Date:||15 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie|
Aeterna Noctis is a very challenging and expansive Metroidvania full of accurate platforming, explosive boss battles, and an amazingly interesting story that kept me focused. It is that this is a great suggestion for anyone who likes Metrodvanias and does not mind a very important but diverse challenge.
That being said, both methods still have a certain amount of difficulty, so if you really want a relaxing experience, I’d recommend looking elsewhere. It’s still not a game for everyone, and the price tag means you’ll want to do some research before diving into it. You should also keep in mind that easy mode does not unlock any success.
There is a lot to learn about the game gradually in the beginning and to work on different sections as they open, with new abilities as you open them, and to be able to solve more puzzles in other previously inaccessible areas. This is a beautiful classic design for Metrodovina. With the vast world available, there are ways to travel faster, and although not the easiest for systems, they work reasonably well within the game.
Gameplay is heavy on platforming, as I mentioned above, you already know. Most of the required platforming can be based on accuracy and you need to perform a series of actions before moving on to the next section. Although there is a lot of death and dying, there are many checkpoints in this game, which will offer many similar games. The purpose is to remove the difficulty so that if you die, you will not go that far.
There are skill points that you can achieve through various challenges/secrets or through equality. There are skill trees with sections that unlock. The way this game is set up I think all the different parts of the skill tree can be opened at once. I think grinding for level up can be quite painful and I would not recommend it. All are usually for convenience after opening.
The map system is not the best in the game, and for such a wide game, a better system can be very helpful for the player. You can buy some additional location disclosures from a vendor but it is expensive and if you do not want to spend a lot of time grinding the currency, it is even less useful.
Controls work better on a controller. I think it’s for a controller. Movement is very sensitive and your action/reaction is clearly displayed on the screen. It takes a while to get used to this movement and to be able to handle the tough conditions of platforming, but everything is fluid and works well.
The aesthetics of this game are really great, there is a lot of detail in different environments. Running in different parts of the game is really quite a sight to behold. I also did not find any problem with the correction.
Music and sounds
I really enjoy the music in this game. But when you are dying endlessly in some parts, the soundtrack is highly repetitive.
- I’ve barely scratched the surface of this game after playing about 10 hours so far, or so it seems. I’m playing on the required difficulty, and it’s kicking my butt.
- The artwork is absolutely stunning and while I have some other display preferences, I can appreciate all the artistic aspects of this game.
- Music is really fun to listen to, but in a game where I’m expected to die a group and I have to repeat some parts, it can be repeated.
- The platforming puzzles are actually very well designed.
- The flow of movement that accompanies the platforming feels almost perfect after getting used to it.
- Difficult for many players, may be very difficult. (I think that includes myself, and I just didn’t want to play in easy mode, because platforming is really the best part of this game.)
- The mapping system really feels like it’s not all that helpful, and you need to pay cash to buy location revelations. Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person.
- The quest system feels superfluous, which is what I’ve seen so far.
Platform in which you have to fight monsters and upgrade your hero. The game has a great atmosphere and is interestingly designed. Plus for the presence of a large number of in-game successes!Dark Gothic 2D game. You have to go through a lot of tests and kill a lot of incomprehensible creatures. The surfaces are hard and hard every time. Puzzles will not let you relax, and different crowds will only interfere with their passage. To overcome all this darkness!
Aeterna Noctis is an inspiring game with a lot to do. I see a lot of people are saying that building a platform is very difficult or unfair, but I don’t think so. If I had no other responsibility in the world to hack this game, I would explode from beginning to end. But alas, I wear too many hats to spend time watching the game to the end before writing, so you have this, just an overview after watching the game start.
System Requirements of Aeterna Noctis Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 | AMD RX 570
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Aeterna Noctis For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Aeterna Noctis Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2.56 GB||Download Here|