|Game Title:||Yuko and the Akuma Menace|
|Game Developer:||De Lucca Software|
|Game Publisher:||De Lucca Software|
|Initial Release Date:||21 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Adventure, Casual, Indie|
Yuko and the Akuma Menace is a top-down, grid-based movement, adventure, dungeon crawler game set in a fantastic creature and magical ninja world.
Fight monsters with your elbows, shurikens, and smoke bombs. Overcome dangers using the magic or bus, and save the world from the greatest danger ever.
The myths of these lands tell us about the ninja conflict between humans and orcs, which is later commanded by the terrible blue monsters, called Ecomas. Humans won the war and exiled the orcs from this world. The blue monsters are said to no longer exist and their armies have disappeared. However, this peace will not last forever, as strange creatures have recently been spotted in the village of Mizumizo. Will the monsters of these legends return? Join Yoko, a young ninja, with a mission to investigate the whereabouts of Mizumizu villagers. Fight against terrifying creatures, solve puzzles and collect pieces of memory scattered along the way.
System Requirements of Yuko and the Akuma Menace Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.7Ghz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 650M or higher
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install this game?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Yuko and the Akuma Menace Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you Extracted the game.
- Open the “TiNYiSO” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 519 MB||Download Here|