As born and bred in Yorkshire Gubbins, I can confirm from Lancaster and other foreigners that Yorkshire Gibbons is indeed an accurate Yorkshire simulator, covering our green and pleasant land with parks, rooftop houses, finals, and of course the famous Yorkshire. Taking over with the robotics industry.
This important part of the media also brings to the fore the plight of our sluggish population, often overlooked due to the tendency to clone people and/or the massive sludge they emit. Sticky, sticky mud.
All in all seriously though: Yorkshire Gibbons is a great trick for any fan of the classic ‘N’ click adventure, and thanks to the Orb School tutorial – totally optional, but definitely recommended Even if you know what you’re doing – can serve as a great introduction to the style. The graphics are vintage with a modern twist thanks to the Stegi Vision filter, and you can even resize the fluid of the window – great for quick prints at work in Yorkshire, but you didn’t hear that from me.
Funny PC games are a big hit or miss for me, but in Gibbons, Yorkshire, the humor was on my street. The puzzles are simple but logical, the characters and dialogues are funny and charming, everyone has great voice acting, good art. Any nut picks seem trivial to me because I’ve really enjoyed the majority of the game. Charlotte Gore hit him out of the park.
- Really funny throughout (although the lesson was the best part)
- Good sound work.
- Lip sync is very well done, which I never thought I’d say for a pixel art game.
- Some actions need to be done in a certain order while they should work in another.
- The technical issue where game instances may continue after shutdown, and cannot be restarted until it is forcibly shut down.
Final thoughts about the game:
I liked the non-stop barrier to the game of satire and the characters were very much liked with very different and fresh personalities. The games are a bit short, with a limited number of ‘episodes, but I would say that what is already there is enough to make it worth the entry fee.
System Requirements of Yorkshire Gubbins Game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2ghz
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000 or better
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Installation Method of Yorkshire Gubbins For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Yorkshire Gubbins- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- After Installation click on the “YorkshireGubbins” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 217.98 MB