|Game Developer:||OTA IMON Studios|
|Game Publisher:||Raw Fury|
|Initial Release Date:||7 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy|
Wolfstride is a role-playing game in which three former partners in crime are at a turning point in their lives. When they inherit the Cowboy Junk Yard Micha, they reunite to enter the planet’s most elite Micha competition: the Ultimate Golden God Tournament.
This is the second big thing in the story. Battles are based on rotation. There are five different HP bars in your match. Two for your arms, one for your head, and one for your body. If your body’s HP reaches 0, you lose. The same is true of enemies. Your attacks and defenses vary depending on what you choose to unlock.
There are various attacks, from throwing a car to firing a gun, to hitting your enemy with your fist. Your mobility is also very important. There are seven tiles in total. If you stand on it, some will give +5 to you or the enemy on the attacks. You have to go up to 2 tiles at each turn and push the enemy away. Then there is the bar once before your match. It fills up over time. Fully loaded, you can use it to heal yourself, strengthen your attacks, or restore your arm/head.
- Story. It almost feels like a visual novel because there is so much in it. I wouldn’t call it a great story but it’s enough to keep you busy Writing is not bad either.
- Fights They’re especially fun after unlocking something new that makes things a lot spicier.
Great atmosphere. The graphics, music, story, and voice acting are all great. It definitely deserves the “anime” tag on the store page and I like it as someone who doesn’t usually have that much in “anime (games)”.
- Mini-games I can imagine some people disliking them but it’s a good way to spice things up.
- Traveling around the globe. It just seemed boring, unnecessary and annoying to me. Running from A to B to C and A is useless. I hate it. You will see the same background again.
- Getting Started. The beginning is very slow and there is so much text between battles, I was a little bored at the beginning. They didn’t really like the start, especially since the first and second fights aren’t very strategic and you’ll lose anyway. Truth be told, it almost forced me to leave. It grew on me but still.
- Unable to play with the mouse. I like casual games that I can only play on the couch with the mouse. Although this game will fit there very well, you cannot play with your mouse. In fact, for every move, you will need your own keyboard. It’s just uncomfortable on a sofa. It allows you to play it with the controller – yet, I can’t think of a reason why you can’t just play it with your mouse (except for mini-games!).
Wolfstride is a turn-based strategy game full of unique stories. It takes some time to get into it and it is not basically a TBS game but when it comes to battles it becomes quite strategic and interesting. The story is well made, the voice acting is great and the overall atmosphere is great thanks to the wonderful art style. Traveling around the globe can be frustrating and stressful, but playing mini-games can make things worse if it gets too boring.
System Requirements of Wolfstride Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050ti / AMD Radeon RX 570
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Wolfstride For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Wolfstride Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2.74 GB||Download Here|