|Game Title:||Wizardry: The Five Ordeals|
|Game Developer:||59 Studio|
|Game Publisher:||Game*Spark Publishing|
|Initial Release Date:||17 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Indie, RPG, Early Access|
Wizardry: The Five Ordeals Video game is basically an endless magician. Extremely odd. Those of you who know and love Wizardry 1-3 + 5, you know who you are, and you know what it’s all about. Fans of Wizardry 5 may dislike the lack of NPC interaction. There are NPCs but you can’t mess with them as you could in 5 my experience so far. Welcome to the world of easy basement crawlers! The game, which came out in 2006, is now available on Steam with some advanced UI improvements.
Brand new improved version
Rebuilt under Game Unity Engine. Except for the game balance and the base of the game has been almost repaired. You can play this game as a new old-school 2006, built-in 2021.
- Widescreen/high-resolution support with new UIs, 3D maze, and high-resolution monsters.
- New built-in scenario selector.
- Gamepad support.
- Steam Cloud Support.
- Custom Portrait Support.
This game features the original Witch series. There’s plenty of content UI in English with old user-created scenarios and it’s playable (I only use my phone to translate dugout messages when needed) they say Working on translating the rest, that would be great! And once we get access to the Scenario Editor, the game will be so dopey we can’t wait!
If you’ve never played Wizardry before, this is a great place to start. Despite having some text in Japanese, the game can be played a lot, and a full translation is in progress. Released in 2006, this ‘re-mastered’ version has been receiving daily updates since its release, which is gratifying. Although I’ve made it through only one of the five previously included scenarios, I’m looking forward to importing user-created content in the future.
System Requirements of Wizardry: The Five Ordeals Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 510
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Wizardry: The Five Ordeals For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Wizardry: The Five Ordeals Game” folder.
- Click on the “WizardryFOV2” icon to play the game.
- It is a Pre-Installed Game !! That means this game is already installed in the folder !! no need to Install…
|File Size: 361 MB||Download Here|