VALHALL: Harbinger – Pre-Beta Testing PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. VALHALL: Harbinger – Pre-Beta Testing Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||VALHALL: Harbinger – Pre-Beta Testing|
|Game Developer:||Blackrose Arts|
|Game Publisher:||Blackrose Arts|
|Initial Release Date:||22 Oct 2020|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Massively Multiplayer, RPG|
VALHALL is a Viking universe. Currently in Pre-Beta. Stay alive in a cruel Midgard and fight, get out of Loki’s trap, feel Thor’s power, become einherjar and enter the final battlefield. Witness the beginning of the end of the world. Ragnarök is coming!
Valhall: Harbinger has the potential to be one of the best Viking inspiration titles out there, but despite being called, “potential” carries some weight.
The title was very far from the release date more than a year ago, and I took the time to really analyze the aspects of the game.
This game has a lot of potential that looks great so far but why they released it, in this case, is beyond me. At this point, the game has zero content and no basic things like the right options are implemented. You have no idea about buying a game because what you are getting now is the equivalent of a free demo.
So far there are some implementations that I love about this game:
- 1) The music comes perfectly
- 2) The semi / mythological atmosphere feels good
- 3) war is like a mordhau, but faster, it’s very fun (I hate that in a mordhau even a dagger looks like a concrete baseball bat, heavy and slow)
- 4) My friend when you cut or cut, your wound slowly starts to bleed. Crazy and cruel practice.
As it stands now, it .. is not very good. If like me, you are in a Viking culture and enjoy it to the fullest, it is easy to listen to the breaks and mistakes to see how rich the environment is, and how it brings survival to you as a Viking.
Problems and mistakes are not the game, but the developers at least often work on them to give us a better experience. It really is an Alpha stage game.
I love the slow-motion with the battle so much, I do not like it after I am 2 hours old how the map still loads. in general, I love Valhall and I can not wait for the joy of war. Also, you can add in the game like head and arm injuries and darker shadows in the game.
System Requirements of VALHALL: Harbinger – Pre-Beta Testing Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 3 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM (GeForce GTX 970 / Radeon RX 480)
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install VALHALL: Harbinger – Pre-Beta Testing For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “VALHALL: Harbinger – Pre-Beta Testing Game” folder.
- Click on the “VALHALL” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 9.01 GB||Download Here|