Thunder Tier One PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Thunder Tier One Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Thunder Tier One|
|Game Developer:||KRAFTON, Inc.|
|Game Publisher:||KRAFTON, Inc.|
|Initial Release Date:||7 Dec 2021|
Thunder Tier One is a very solid top-down tactical shooter video game, it has all the features you would expect from a genre and more. The game stands tall against its rivals.
If you enjoy tactical shooting then Thunder Tier One game is absolutely fantastic. The indoor kickers match the Rainbow Six (the good ones) and the Ghost Recon (The Good Owners) with a cool retro vibe and weapon selection. All in real-time. I suggest getting some friends for this, but the AI teammates look great and the control system is cool too.
- The game format is just awesome!
- Great control system for your character
- Operators’ mobility and mobility are unmatched.
- Character customization is really individual and diverse.
- Short but great story
- NPC’s are sometimes nerve-wracking.
- I just hope they understand that the scoops fit the ARs.
- It makes snipers useless and you create some kind of metagaming in Pvp.
Enemy AI is quite legal in this game. They attack and move well, and are sometimes very strong. They have their flaws but there is definitely a good challenge that is not old for me. Again, in dominance mode, you can decide how many enemies you want to face, how much they hurt you, and how much you hurt them. I think it also depends on the number of players.
Gameplay is fun, especially with friends in the coupe. PvP is really fun too, and it has quite a decent customization! The maps are decent, have a great level of detail, and the fantasy engine looks great with this game. The game is in a sense a top-down SOCOM throwback and I love what it is! Also, supports game modes very well! The game also has plenty of game modes to choose from.
PVP is where I spend most of my time playing. I can’t describe how much fun it really is. I’ve played FPS all my life, but this gameplay is amazing. It also has some really cool mechanics. When you fall, you can still use all your guns and needles. You can try to be timid, or you can try and run and shoot – I’ve seen players perform well with both tactics. The effects of rig dolls are also sometimes humorous. I think people get discouraged because getting used to the movement of the camera can be frustrating. Just give him some time. I also noticed that new players start with PvE first, and play PVP with loadout like PvE. You need to load out separately because they affect the speed of your movement, and you want to be a little faster in PVP.
Lastly, this game is great. I won’t point you to this game first. If you want to get into Tactical Shooters / Tactical Top Down games, I suggest you check out some of the more popular titles first. If you are already a fan of this genre, I suggest you add it to your library. Another really good shooter with a lot of abilities.
System Requirements of Thunder Tier One Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3.3 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Thunder Tier One For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Thunder Tier One Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 14.6 GB||Download Here|