|Game Title:||The Whisperer|
|Game Developer:||Studio Chien d’Or|
|Game Publisher:||Studio Chien d’Or|
|Initial Release Date:||16 Dec 2021|
The Whisperer is a short psychological horror game set in the icy landscape of Canada, where we investigate a commercial post following the mysterious disappearance of two brothers living there.Inspired by scratches, the game uses similar mouse controls to explore the surroundings and the gameplay is mostly straightforward.
I found the sound effects very good. I recommend playing with headphones. With a simple but faint soundtrack, they really emphasize the oppressive atmosphere of the game. The detailed and winter settings are really nice too and with the sound of the wind, I felt like I was really there. I wish there were more areas to explore and more to see. Overall, this was a really good introduction to the giant’s next game, The Whispering Valley I think there could have been some more fear but the overall atmosphere and story were great.
I also think that there should be hints or more prominent parts so that you know where to click because you can miss out on what you want to do and you get lost until you find it. I Will stay Overall I think it’s worth playing. If you want to see some gameplay you can watch it.
System Requirements of The Whisperer Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: i5 2400 3.10 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 670
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install The Whisperer For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “The Whisperer Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “DARKSiDERS” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “The Whisperer” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2.56 GB||Download Here|