The Night of the Scissors PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. The Night of the Scissors Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|The Night of the Scissors
|Initial Release Date:
|16 Dec 2021
The Night of the Scissors is a great game. Scared a lot when the killer is after you. Not once did I make any mistakes. I also think it is very fun to see the achievements. I would recommend it to anyone who loves 10/10 horror games!
The style of this game was well executed and reminded me of games that put me in the first row into horror games, like Rule of Rose and Silent Hill. Expect more games like this from the developers! Thank you!
Loved it! It was an incredible challenge to know what you needed to run away from and when you died you knew it was your fault and how to avoid it in the future. It’s scary and the style is awesome too. I think it is definitely worth the game. If you want to see gameplay, you can check out my game above.
The Night of the Scissors Best Video Game !!
Everything about this game screams my style – the corrected camera of a 3rd person (or not, if you will) a horror that feels like an 80s slasher movie. This game was played on the stream with my best, we both had a great time on my account, we even gave up to come to the neck to celebrate!
I can not get enough of this horrible type of PS1 graphics game. The real fear comes from the feeling of not being able to escape the use of character traits that are repeated by early horror games like Silent Hill or the RE series. I hope Dev gave up on making and creating games while improving his art, he did a good job for the first game.
- Long-time viewers of horror classics like Silent Hill or Resident Evil will be delighted to see how unattractive they all look. No tank control? No problem! What war is there? You will learn to live with it… However, the verb is in the perspective of the game you are guessing at. Where you can switch between them or connect with a third person with fixed camera angles or behind the character, each has its own power.
- There is no such thing as a lack of guidance on what to do and where to go. You are watching your illegal business and you hear the sound of a door closing from a distance. Last you checked; it was a building where no one was around. When you stand non-stop from a secluded place while your rearview camera captures killer scenes when you stand non-stop, the panicked panic in a short time turns into excitement of excitement.
- The soundtrack also packed up and left the area a long time ago. All that remains are the echoes of your non-thief footsteps, the click of your flashlight, and the doors opening. But wait, there’s also a recurring almost hypnotic sound. You’ve often heard it growing up, played around with it as a kid, at school, and whatever. Perhaps in the tailor shop, but never alone. Then it is clear to you: it was because of two blades of a pair of scissors mechanically colliding. Looking forward to something else getting caught between them.
- I couldn’t pinpoint exactly why this title didn’t deserve a perfect score, but then it occurred to me. It’s not so much a survival horror as it is a third-person walking simulator. It’s still far from an abysmal game, but I would have loved that push and shove to be a complete one. God knows, you already have the setup abandoned and wacko on at!
- It was not a question of duration, but a worrying lack of personality. The antagonist fared better, despite having a vanilla look. While the protagonist is just unlucky. I understand that their slasher movie counterparts, like a lot of them, aren’t immune to this criticism either. But come on, you have a silly motive, cannon fodder for a killer except with a straight face at all times.
Slasher-happy is the perfect contrast, using all that GUT is through worry and tension in the window of time. Not a very crazy killer, but not unique even though it’s cut. If you like the taste of that old-school live scare magic in form but not in substance. If you love it and love the slasher drops that you know and are not secretly satisfied with. Then tonight will be your happy night because you know.
System Requirements of The Night of the Scissors Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2.4GHZ Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GT Or Equivalent
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install The Night of the Scissors For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “The Night of the Scissors Game” folder.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 41.61 MB