|Game Title:||The Forgotten Empire|
|Game Developer:||Silver Cloud Games|
|Game Publisher:||Silver Cloud Games|
|Initial Release Date:||18 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Adventure, Indie, RPG|
During a mission in the North Atlantic, the British Royal Fleet was ambushed by Caribbean pirates. Although the Royal Fleet fought valiantly, due to unexpected ambush and declining numbers, the Royal Fleet’s ships were defeated and sunk in the Atlantic Ocean floor.
- Interesting story
- The female main character.
- The system of deep warfare.
- Beautiful graphics.
- Attractive gameplay
- A system of diverse and attractive skills.
However, something unexpected happened, while other sailors drowned, Admiral Lilly drowned in the deep sea. Around it is now a long-forgotten world known as the Kingdom of Atlantis. And then he met Seraphim, a great warrior from the Atlantean Empire, who had been fighting Poseidon, the god of the sea, for thousands of years. As a great admiral, Lily was really curious about this new world, so she and Seraphim set out on a journey to explore Atlantis and learn about the plots of Poseidon, the god of the sea.
System Requirements of The Forgotten Empire Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX-compatible GPU
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install The Forgotten Empire For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “The Forgotten Empire Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “DARKSiDERS” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 409 MB||Download Here|