|Game Title:||Stronghold Warlords|
|Game Developer:||FireFly Studios|
|Game Publisher:||FireFly Studios|
|Initial Release Date:||9 Mar 2021|
Stronghold games may look like Age of Empires, but they play very differently. They put a lot of emphasis on building your economy (and of course your castle). It is not enough to build a building that will work alone like in the days of empires.
Stronghold uses a more “realistic” economy model with greater reliance on the operation of your buildings. Mechanisms communicate with each other, and one small problem in one place can set up all your factories and your farmers can leave your kingdom.
Best Strategy Game:
Much micro-management is essential for the economy to flourish. It plays a bit like the Settlers, while the fighting is still like the time of the Empires, only your troops are even more stupid and are dying faster than the flies.
And then there is the aspect of building a palace. It was very detailed in the original string hold but has been reduced in later parts. You can still build a nice castle with a strong castle defense in Stronghold: Warlords (and have to do this during some missions).
But having a strong economy and defeating your enemies on the battlefield is more important than building a fortress, at least in a multiplayer. And Genghis Khan can’t build a fort at all … maybe historically correct but what does he do in a game called Stronghold?
- The basic elements of old string hold games are in place, so this game removes some of this sweet nostalgia.
- Most voices are well made (except for the advisor … I mean … yes)
- Mostly enjoyed the Warlord system, spice things up on the map.
- The Eastern layout looks good and IMO was well implemented.
- No keybinding. Why?
- Does attack move to action? There is a patrol hotkey, but nothing as an attack move command. When you have 5+ groups of units, clicking on enemy units and managing them during the siege is frustrating!
- AI is not compatible properly. It seems to have followed a pre-determined / chosen tactic from the beginning and sticks to it until the end.
Stronghold: Warlords may not be a masterpiece, but it’s certainly not the worst part of the series. Combined with the usual stronghold gameplay, a new scenario and no technical embarrassment leads to one of the better real-time strategy games of the past years.
System Requirements Stronghold Warlords Game
- OS: 64 bit Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Processor: Intel i5-3330 3.0Ghz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD7970 (2 GB VRAM)
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
How to Install Stronghold Warlords For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Stronghold Warlords- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- Now open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- After Installation, click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 4.05 GB||Download Here|