Serious Sam Tormental PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Serious Sam Tormental Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Serious Sam Tormental|
|Game Developer:||Gungrounds, Croteam|
|Game Publisher:||Devolver Digital|
|Initial Release Date:||8 Apr, 2022|
Serious Sam Tormental is a top-down rogue light shooter with a sleek charm for which the classic Serious Sam series is famous. Tormental is instantly reminiscent of games such as Nuclear Throne and Enter the Gungeon, which incorporate BOI elements, combined with Loadout’s weird Gun Building, a popular but canceled multiplayer shooter.
This may be the only opportunity for you to delve deeper into the twisted world of his brain, where [Sam] ‘s quest will take him against the reckless group of monsters that produce the brain’s evil imagination. Make your way through the ugly corners of his brain, and prepare the brain for the melting showdown!
- Visually, I really like Tormental. It has a nice blockbuster cartoon style, I think it’s a bit reminiscent of mobile games like Crossy Road, but I think it works well for the game so I’m not complaining. There are some weird animations, but for the most part, they’re good too.
- Not exactly harmonious, but there are some strategies for combining moods and serious weapons. For example, the nose-back mode freeze defines the Gun Series weapon. Also, some modes work very well together.
- You don’t need to know anything about the Ceres Sam franchise to enjoy it. Although I don’t really like Ceres Sam, I still enjoy the game.
- Whenever you reach the end of the area you fight the same boss at the end of the area. It’s not a big deal, but it definitely makes the game feel a little less diverse than I would expect from a bully.
- The enemy type is also a bit weak at the moment. There are a handful of different enemies in each area, and some of them are basically larger versions of other enemies. It’s not terribly interesting, but it is strangely watchable, especially for early access games.
This game is much better than I expected. Combined with the amazing music, beautiful visual style, and funny references to the original game are creating a very charming atmosphere. It’s small, but it has some interesting mechanics and enough material that can last many evenings, and I will definitely come back to that again and again. Absolutely worth the money and time.
But most importantly, the enemies are very interesting. This is really different from the main entry, and I think it’s a good opportunity for such spin-off titles to use new ideas, experiment, and find new ideas for the future of the franchise. And I think this game has a lot of potentials to create something new or contribute to the series! Good luck giant 🙂 and waiting for more updates in the game !!!
Ceres Sam: Early Access Release of the Tournament provides a good basis for Davis. The gameplay is solid, the weapons are already very varied and it presents a good challenge. It lacks run variety, but I would still recommend it to Rogue Light fans. At least that’s something to look forward to.
System Requirements of Serious Sam Tormental Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 2 GHz Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install Serious Sam Tormental For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Serious Sam Tormental Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “SKIDROW” folder and copy all files from it and paste them into the installed folder.
- Click on the “SeriousSamTormental” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 669.02 MB||Download Here|