Saints Row 2 PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Saints Row 2 Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Saints Row 2|
|Game Publisher:||Deep Silver|
|Initial Release Date:||28 Jan 2009|
|Genre:||Action, Open World, Third-Person Shooter|
Saints Row 2 was released in 2006 as a decent GTA clone. It was heavily inspired by GTA 3 of course as that game set the standards for the open world genre that is still valid to this day. But as time went on, Saints Row became more than a clone. It shifted from the usual GTA-style gameplay to things like supernatural and magical powers along with fighting extraterrestrials. Saints Row 4 is a perfect example of this.
The story of this game picks up from where the previous one ended. The entire series really follows one story. So each game is related to another part in a different way. Also, each game can be played independently without playing the previous episode. You won’t miss much except the inside jokes and references. So, the outline of this chapter goes like this:
The story is really impressive because every death of a character leaves an impact and you will definitely develop a relationship with one of the characters. Even though it may seem like a basic plan, they put a lot of thought and meaning into it. After completing the story, you are free to do whatever your heart desires in the open world.
It is an open-world game. This means that it has a lot of mechanics. I will talk about the important ones in different sections! Note: I would highly compare this game to GTA 3 as it was heavily inspired by that game.
The core gameplay is very similar to GTA 3. I don’t know how to explain this omg. So basically, because of the game’s open-world setting, you have the freedom to roam around without being locked out of missions. You can kill anyone and hijack almost any vehicle you see. Not everyone will attack you. Well, except for other gang members and the police who will chase you until you lose them. You can go shopping at some stores like clothing stores. There are still many things you can do. I’ll leave the rest for you to discover for yourself!
There are a large variety of vehicles to drive in this game. I felt that the drive mechanism was a little tired of itself. The vehicles were a bit fast. And for some reason, any car can take a sharp turn without any effort. It just feels unrealistic. I mean, this game is almost 14 years old. Maybe I expect too much from her. Again, there are mods that adjust how the vehicles work, making them a bit more accurate.
I mostly stuck to using cars as my primary mode of transportation. I was not happy with the work of bicycles, airplanes, and helicopters. They felt weird to use.
Mechanics of War and Weapons
Combat is slightly different from the GTA Series. When you have a melee weapon, the left and right mouse buttons are dedicated to attacking. If you press both buttons at once, you can block. On the other hand, when you have a regular weapon like a pistol, the left click fires the weapon while the right click performs a melee attack using the weapon. If you want to enter the correct target mode, you must press V or whatever key it is connected to. I kind of feel like this was all unnecessary because it makes the combat controls unnecessary. I use left click to shoot and right click to aim. It took me a while to get used to this.
Visuals & Audio
This is a 2008 game, so the visuals aren’t exactly a feast for the eyes. But at the time, this was almost equal to the standards set by games like GTA 3. I encountered a lot of visual glitches but none of them really affected the gameplay. The sound quality is not really good either. But yeah, maybe I expect too much from this old watch. I hope the game gets remade!
- An interesting story that is too long.
- An open-world setting gives the player a lot of freedom and greatly increases the replay value of the game.
- Having many customization options for different things within the game.
- The game has a full co-op campaign mode to play with a friend!
- Expect lots of FPS drops and crashes. If the FPS stays at a constant 60 you are lucky.
- There are many visual defects. Fortunately, none of them affected my game.
- Vehicle mechanics feel off.
- If you want to have an accurate and stable gaming experience, you need to use the user-made optimization modes.
If we ignore the poor optimization, this game is great. It gives us a clear idea of what the Saints Row games were like before the supernatural elements were brought in. The game is also not very expensive. But since it’s an old game, I recommend waiting for the cheapest sale. Fortunately, this title is often on sale.
System Requirements of Saints Row 2 Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Dual-Core Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Dual-Core Athlon XP or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB 3D graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support (i.e. 7600 NVidia card or better, ATI X1300 card or better)
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install Saints Row 2 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Saints Row 2 Game” folder.
- Click on “Install.exe” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Click on the “SR2” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2 GB||Download Here|