|Game Title:||Rise of Industry|
|Game Developer:||Dapper Penguin Studios|
|Game Publisher:||Kasedo Games|
|Initial Release Date:||2 May 2019|
|Genre:||Indie, Simulation, Strategy|
Rise of Industry is an industry tycoon game in which the player takes simple products to sell in cities or to merge factories into more expensive products. This complex chain of trucks and products, if properly configured, will lead to satisfactory profits.
Rise of Industry is a complex strategy game in which you are the CEO of your emerging company – building an industrial empire that manufactures and supplies essential products to a growing population.
Gather resources by building fields, mines, oil and gas wells, and more. From the most basic materials, there will be a wide range of products that you can manufacture and send to cities. Keep the economy afloat and keep meeting the needs of the people.
Facilitate the transportation of raw and finished products at every stage of production with the help of roadways, trucks, trains, ships, and even zeppelins. Each mode of travel has its advantages and disadvantages, and it is up to you to sort out the logistic puzzle.
The tutorial is solid, but only covers farming, and therefore requires a certain amount of insight and intellect to establish branches in other industries. Although easier when you raise your head around it, the game can be more obvious.
The rise of the industry is complex enough to provide you with hours of entertainment and the development team seems to be very active and reliable. So if you like complex strategy games and love building your successful business then Rise of the Industry is a game for you!
- Love art style and aesthetics. The opening movie is very charismatic.
- The music is on point.
- I like how you have the option to disable round times (ie some things take 10 vs 20 vs 25 days, etc.)
- Early play really forces you to keep a close eye on your budget. You can’t always just put money into R&D.
- You can either run it and feel it or have a calculator nearby.
- The lesson was not so helpful. I learned more through a YouTube video.
- AI doesn’t really do anything.
- Once you get through the initial game (~ 700k / mo and above) everything else is a breeze.
- The UI can do with more features: a mini-map (especially on large maps) or a list of cities, further explaining what the buttons do. Customizable buttons if possible (for example, if I want to change the location of my wine factory, I have the option to set settings at nearby wine factories).
System Requirements Rise of Industry Game
- OS: Windows (64 bit only) 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: i3 4th generation / i5 2nd generation / A6 series
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
How to Install Rise of Industry For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Rise of Industry – PC Free Now” folder.
- Click on the “Rise of Industry – Public Alpha – Windows” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 124 MB||Download Here|