Regiments PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Regiments Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Developer:||Bird’s Eye Games|
|Game Publisher:||MicroProse Software|
|Initial Release Date:||16 Aug, 2022|
|Genre:||Indie, Simulation, Strategy|
Regiments is a tactical RTS set in a Cold War Gone Hot scenario, but with a few surprising and unusual twists to the story. Yes, there is a story, and from what I’ve seen so far, it’s going to be a lot better. (There are written events, advanced goals, etc.)
It’s clear that a lot of work has gone into the game. It feels clean. There were some minor bugs in the release, but the dev was very quick to respond and fix them.
Just an hour later and it’s already shaping up to be a fantastic RTS. From what I can tell, there are a lot of really well-considered options. For example, dismounted infantry can move in/out of IFVs very well, and you can order tanks and units to move forward (eventually). It also has a handy backup option that automatically turns off the smoke.
These are really important decisions to make the game work for the player, not against. And I’m really excited to see where this game goes. The units/VFX is pretty good, there’s still a lot of development to be done I’m sure, especially with the GUI and the path of the unit – so far, it seems like there’s no awareness of things, etc. But I’m sure this is something that will be worked out.
Regiments Best Video Game of 2022
The Regiments mechanics are really cool – you have your basic regiment with your “theme” (ie armor, mechs, etc.) and you can use additional task forces (TFs) as the mission progresses in combat or by using points earned in the Operation you are playing. You can also upgrade said TFs to increase the number of units in them or the quality (usually both). This system allows for a good amount of customization without overwhelming you with options a la Wargame: Red Dragon or (in my opinion) bogus options like WARNO.
Operations are basically the story parts of the campaign and depending on how well you do you will either advance to the next stage of the story or continue fighting it. A nice touch is that the layout and position of your units will remain the same, so if you were close to winning that last round then you have a chance to do it the next round. Be aware that the time of day also evolves and some units and Regiments are better at dawn, dusk, and night battles!
The graphics are nice, the gameplay is nice, and also not overly dependent on high APM. Unfortunately, it’s single-player only, but then somehow it makes it a lot easier to get going because you don’t have to worry about finding a lobby or going against a stacked team like you usually do in Wargame/Steel Division occurs in /WARNING. The operations are also fun enough to hold your own as you can try out different TFs and strategies, so honestly, I think being a single player is a strength versus weakness.
- What it lacks in complexity in a normal RTS, it makes up for in Tactics.
- Lots of fantastically accurate models of cold war era machines.
- The battles are long and drawn out and very enjoyable.
- There is nothing high and send them in, small units require strategy.
- You can zoom right in and really get a face full of dirty action and it’s great!
- The sound is reasonable.
- It’s nice to have a new way to play an RTS.
- Unbelievable Moori, I just can’t get enough!
- No Multiplayer
- There is no quick button to send units for repair and rearm.
- Soldiers cannot be completely separated from their vehicles.
- When changing a stage ALL previous events stop (Smoke, movement, etc..) I’ve lost a lot of units this way.
It was incredible during the demo, during gameplay, and during release. A solo warrior’s dream. A combination of intelligent AI and campaign scenarios brought to life by continuity and randomness provide tons of replayability, and there’s also a Skirmish mode for when you feel like endless bloodbaths. . Although widely compared to Wargame / Steel Division / WARNO, it does a lot of its own thing and is better for it.
All in all, it’s amazing that basically, a one-man band was able to do this. Probably the best RTS in a long time; definitely since Wargame: Red Dragon was released. Would definitely recommend the game. 100% worth your money. That and post-release content are already in the works. So it will not be dry. Don’t forget.
System Requirements of Regiments Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 4 cores Intel | AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Regiments For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Regiments Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “FLT” folder, copy files and paste them into the installed folder.
- Click on the “Regiments” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 4.57 GB||Download Here|