Realms of Magic PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Realms of Magic PC Full Version Free Download With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Realms of Magic
|Initial Release Date:
|20 Jul 2022
|Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Realms of Magic Free Download features the same type of gameplay as these two other highly successful titles. Although, a little different. In Realms of Magic, you’ll create your own job boards, choose skills in a skill tree that will determine your playstyle (fighter), and progress through hand-crafted and custom-made maps. Although not original in design, I am having a great time with this game. For the price, this game is worth giving a shot. The game is currently still being tweaked a bit and the developers are very active in their contention. While writing this review, they are still making suggestions about possible future features and responding to any bugs found in their current state.
Fighting is “Good” If you are good at support and advance, you can win almost anything. You can be cheap in any unguarded area and keep the monsters inside a box and just blast them with magic at your leisure. I guess there’s no way around it in such a free-to-play game but if you do them at the right level, the dungeons you’re looking for are still a pretty good challenge. Overall I would give it a 7/10 if you don’t mind the mechanics of the game.
The development in this game is what you want it to be. You can explore and fight things to unlock new areas or you can avoid cities altogether and just collect materials against monsters and make your way to new areas. If you find and collect the map pieces, you can go to the next area before doing a story. This game is completely sandboxed and exactly what you make it. 10/10 for real freedom of development.
- Dialog and quest selections yield different results
- The writing isn’t too bad and the acting is mildly engaging
- Different games can lead to very different experiences
- Making is intuitive and fun, nothing basic
- Pre-made areas feel rewarding to clean
- Lots of hidden chests and mini-quests to run!
- Farming seems unnecessary, to mirror other reviews
- The combat and movement feel a bit clunky
- Trees don’t grow trees
- A recipe guide would be helpful (x ingredient used in y recipe)
- Building your base in a game full of decorating and crafting tables seems more or less the same
Very sharp for a game like this. When you make new gear and everything is different you can really see the cosmetic changes to your character. It is very easy to find what you are looking for without having to mouse over the items. Here’s what I got about it. 10/10 used for the game engine.
Music tracks and sound effects are top-notch. Great music for anywhere and also when mining. It’s a nice atmosphere for the game which I enjoy. 8/10 (I’m not a music guy) .
All in all, I’m having a great time! Another crafting/platforming/RPG I assumed would be mediocre and boring since so many games have tried it, but I’m glad I picked it up. The RPG elements blend very well with the classic formula and it works very well. Hope to see more content updates and am excited to dive a little deeper into the quest!
System Requirements of Realms of Magic Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Core i5 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX460/Mobility Radeon HD 5830 or better
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Realms of Magic For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Realms of Magic Game” folder.
- Click on the “RealmsofMagic” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.06 GB