Outward PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Outward Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Nine Dots Studio
|Initial Release Date:
|26 Mar 2019
|Adventure, RPG, Open World,
Outward is a mix of live games and open-world action RPGs. I have more than 200 hours of game time for this game and I had a lot of fun with it, so you think an unspoken suggestion goes through. But not that simple. Outward is a true mix of the two genres, meaning that the game is no longer one of them but it is the first game in a new genre.
The story is not that you will play Outward for this. The story is very basic. You start the game with a family loan to solve. You are told that there are three sides to the world that can help you deal with your problem. So, you go…
How the main quest plays out depends on which of the three factions and some of the options you make during the game. But don’t expect too much storytelling from the questline. Each faction search sequence consists of only four quests that require only a few actions but requires GEL to have back and forth jumps between locations in the four major areas of the game.
Side searches are a joke. They are rare and are almost all duplicate Fed-Ex searches. There are only a few real aspects and I found their description and their rewards unsatisfactory.
Outward is not your typical RPG game, it combines rigid survival mechanisms with your traditional fantasy RPG of the open world and it thrives in this unique style of gameplay that has never been created before. The basic game revolves around survival and adventure in a harsh, open world full of danger: your body, the air, the environment, the wilderness, the bandits, the monsters, and much more. Your character is not a special person, he is not a chosen one, he is not a prophet, he is not something powerful; only an unscrupulous man tries to make a living in the Aurai world.
Dragon Souls: New Skyrim
Outward was also inspired by things like Dark Souls, Dragon’s Dogma, Skyrim, and Fallout: New Vegas. At the beginning of the game, you are presented with a character creation screen. However, the lack of consistency is obvious, and compared to a game like Skyrim or Oblivion that happened ten years ago, seeing this is very frustrating. The borderline options and faces that are given to you are just a bunch of bad predictions.
Although the world is completely open and open, Outward introduces storytelling and learning in a good way and allows you to invest in your character’s story and the world. The beginning of the story was very interesting for me and I was a little excited to go and go on an adventure. The map is a bit smaller than the one we are using but the actual live mechanics and lack of fast travel make it look bigger than the real thing.
Graphics and Sound:
Graphics and animation are very useful for an indie game. I could not believe this game was made with Unity. If Unity ever wanted to run an ad that showed people the limits their engine could push, Outward is definitely the game that shows. It really looks like a game between AA and AAA, something I thought was impossible to achieve after playing dozens of Unity games made using Unity.
Outward music is beautiful and atmospheric. The only small drawback would be that there are only 4 large locations (5 with DLC) so the music can be replayed but I never found it annoying.
The sound effects are top-notch for the Unie-based indie game, although there were some actions that never sound, which may be due to time constraints or forgetfulness.
- The different areas are unique (each has its own coffee) and the cities between the regions are amazing.
- The world breathes a sigh of relief (had to take pictures
- Explores and discovers many hidden places in the world (it’s up to you to find them)
- Old school navigation type (no map indicator, you need to be in the place where you are estimated according to the pictures).
- Inventory management really has an impact on the fight. You can fight with your backpack to reach things or eliminate them to improve your money and speed.
- The different types of warfare you choose from – you can be a weapons spy or a perfect swordsman. The choices are endless! (increases role play).
- There is no fast travel option between regions (you have to walk a lot in this game)
- The combat system is a hit or lose – it is weak but manageable
- Some BS patrons are complete
- The story is good but the end of it was “months”.
- Temporary searches are easy to fail because there is no mention of time limits/symbols on the UI
Outward is a very promising RPG game that fills a very special place for people who love games that give them a real/lively feel. It still captures the offer of the medium/fantasy genre that we use in our RPGs with an extra layer of accuracy. Personally, I found the asking price to be a bit high for quality and overall experience, so I would Highly be Recommended this game.
System Requirements of Outward Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450 or equivalent
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
How to Install Outward For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Outward Game” folder.
- Click on the “Outward” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 345 MB