Noosphere is a first-person psychological horror puzzle game about ‘personalities’. Vincent survived a car accident but only to find out that someone else was inside.
Vincent Martin uses the technology of the future to dive into the subconscious to confront the ghost that has been living in it since the car accident. Story-based games with puzzles, horror, and surprise elements.
System Requirements of Noosphere Game
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (Requires a 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, least 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Installation Method of Noosphere For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Noosphere- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.82 GB||Download Here|