|Game Developer:||Milestone S.r.l.|
|Game Publisher:||Milestone S.r.l.|
|Initial Release Date:||15 Jun 2017|
|Genre:||Racing, Simulation, Sports|
Moto GP 17 is a good moto GP game. I really enjoy it. The game allows me to control the bike perfectly in the first person view. I think if anyone loves Ride 2 then they should like this game.
It is a great video game. This is a racing game with 6 different cameras that can be changed while you play. The bike feels great (especially when you break and open the gas). But I’m excited about the sound of the game. Very real … maybe, it can have a slightly better sense of speed (for example when using a helmet camera …). Is (in simulation mode).
I wish Milestone would take a fresh look at it and somehow come up with a system that would allow the player to bend easily through the turn in a reliable way without giving the steering too much wrong support.
Anyway, at least I didn’t go down without explaining myself first. This is the last MotoGP game that can be modified (at least for now), and without any changes, it’s fun to play career mode and try to get past the Red Bull Rockies.
Best graphics and Sound:
The graphics are pretty good, the AI is well-behaved, and once you find the difficulty that suits you, every race is difficult. (And this is just my second ‘critique’ – a slider will be preferred to make the difficulty more precise according to the ability of the player from race to race).
There’s plenty of content – I plan to take my rider career to all classes, half or full race distance before I finally resume next in manager career mode.
Also, when you start a wet race in MotoGP15, the bike often turns into a squirrel and pushes you back 10 places (if you are lucky, sometimes you go from pool to last) but in MotoGP17 No problem.
There is a big difference between winning AI and making it more fun. I used to be 10-20 seconds ahead in the difficulty of imitating MotoGP15 but now I have to fight hard to win in hard mode in Moto3.
Motorcycle selection, handling, customization are very well done. Bikes are very detailed and can be damaged by dangerous off-road adventures. You will not see a motorcycle flying and scattering pieces all over the track like the Marquis, but you will see the damage to the firing and paint job, scrap, dent, etc. Suffice it to say that your motorcycle has broken down and may not perform well. 100% Remember, this is a riding simulation, not a crash simulation.
The tracks are all well done and look like you watch a race on television. Sometimes after the race, I watch it again to see myself on television facing all my successes and tragedies. Speaking of which, the replay controls are great and you will find yourself as a TV director watching the action from all angles and camera views.
- Career depth. You can customize your ride, rider, and team colors.
- Multiplayer fun with experienced players.
- Motorcycle settings can radically change the way a motorcyclist behaves.
- Physics is good. Drowning, skids, or wheels are realistic.
- The visuals are fine, the correction is good. (Solid 60 with R9 380)
- Guided mode for bike tuning. You choose the problem and the behavior, the tech man suggests the solution and manages the rest.
- You may not be able to find many people playing online.
- There is no historical battle mode like MotoGP 14.
- Because the game looks exactly like MG13, 14, 15, and VR16.
- It’s easy to beat IA even in the most difficult of times when you master the game. You can win up to 10 seconds and still own online games.
The game has improved a lot since the first patch came out. The game is now completely stable on my system which was not there before.
The gameplay has also been greatly improved with adaptations to deal with being one of the big things. Overall, as you can see from my hours on the game, it’s a lot of fun.
System Requirements MotoGP 17 Game
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel i5 2500K 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 850 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 6670 1GB*
- Hard Drive: 33 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 10
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How to Install MotoGP 17 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “MotoGP 17- PC Free Now” folder.
- Click On”Setup” and Install the game.
- After installation, Go to the extracted folder, Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you installed the game before.
- Click on the “MotoGP17X64” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 10.6 GB||Download Here|