|Game Developer:||Team Junkfish|
|Game Publisher:||Junkfish Limited|
|Initial Release Date:||20 May 2015|
Horror is my favorite genre of the game because it evokes so much emotion. Unlike a horror movie, if there’s something you don’t like, you can’t just look at it and pretend there’s no danger. You need to act in a horror video game or you will die. This is true of any horror game, but I think it is true of the monster. Why? Well for a few big reasons:
Monstrum Best Game !!
1) The atmosphere is random whenever you play. Because of this, you feel lost every time and you need to create in your head an incredibly vague map of where you have already gone and where you need to go next. It’s like the worst scavenger hunt you can ever imagine. This is a nightmare.
2) The monster is randomly selected each time. The start of each new game is always scary because you have no idea what’s next for you until it gets closer. Each monster is terrifying in its own way. They are either loud and awful to look at, or really fast and hard to see. Every monster is terrifying in its unique way, refreshing every experience. When you are seen, you need to make very quick decisions about where and when you should hide.
3) Monsters do not move around. You have to run as soon as they see you. LIKE RIGHT WHEN HAPPENS It’s best to place your finger on the shift key and remove the ass.
Basically, the game picks up something that is permanently terrifying (unknown) and throws it into every aspect of the game. Unknown layout, unknown item placement, and unknown enemy and turns it into a great experience. I still have to beat the game after all this time, and I really love it. That should be difficult. It should make you feel that terror is more than your courage.
System Requirements Monstrum Game
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel / AMD – 2.4 GHz (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 285 / ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 – 1GB (Direct x 9.0c / 10 / 11)
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install Monstrum For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Monstrum- PC Free Now” folder.
- Click On “setup” and Install the game. After installation, Go to the extracted folder, Open the “FLT” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 6.16 GB||Download Here|