Mech Armada PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Mech Armada Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Mech Armada|
|Game Developer:||Lioncode Games|
|Game Publisher:||Lioncode Games|
|Initial Release Date:||16 Jun 2022|
|Genre:||Indie, RPG, Strategy|
Mech Armada is a roguelike turn-based strategy game. The aliens (called “Swarm”) invaded the land. Someone developed mechs with energy and will use them to kill them all. This game is really fun! The tactical level is very high. Making the right mechanisms for future battles, pulling out, and using the right parts is a daunting task. The enemy type is also very good, forcing you to play regularly to break them.
The special thing about Mech Armada is that you can collect energy on the battlefield and use it to create new mechs based on your maps. The more you stretch, the more energy they give you. You can cancel movements but no activities and every now and then, black clouds approach you. When you are not fast enough and it reaches your stomach, it will collapse.
After each battle, you will return to your control center. There you can look at your mechanisms, change them, and develop or update parts for mechs. To do this, you will need the energy and engineering parts that you will find in battles or after one as a reward.
After each run, you will return to the Mech Armada Control Center. Here, you can open new sections, which you can then find in future guides or buy upgrades (more energy savings, more start-up resources, more places to control in battle, etc.).
For new parts, you need the keys that you will receive after each run. For improvements, you will need the Meta Energy that you will find in battles. Also, you can see all the parts that are in the game as well as the enemies.
- The idea of unlocking new mechanisms with energy is crucial to a turn-based strategy game.
- It feels good to get new parts and build new and stronger mechanisms. This adds a whole layer of strategy to the game.
- This is also probably the most tactical part of the game.
- Preparation is everything and without it, you will eventually lose.
- There is a lot of content with over 70 sections + updates that allow you to build Mechs that can heal, build a minion, shoot with rockets, use a shield, etc.
- Difficulties make it harder for you to run and get better rewards in return.
- The tutorial is straightforward and very good.
- The graphics look very good in the first stage, especially for such a small indie game.
- In TBS speed often means that it is not demanded by tactics (Not that the game is not difficult however. There is a difference between a challenging game and a tactically demanding strategic game!).
Unfortunately the same is true in Mech Armada. The strategy part of the game (in battles) is straightforward and looks light compared to other TBS games. There is no battlefield other than two different borders (one of which some of the monsters can not move), the basic mechanism is one attack, some people have more ability when using the upgrade / other parts and that is it.
Think about your favorite TBS game. You have one soldier/fighter/everything that can move, attack, and use things, and you have a few skills. In Mech Armada, you will have one Mech for one of the skills (or two) that are combined in one of the other games.
- The maps look dull and are very linear.
- Although the graphics in the scenes are beautiful, it is very bad in the game.
The Struggle of Time
It has been decades since the Earth was surrounded by giant monsters and humanity has been losing a long period of war. The war ended in defeat after the war, but these struggles took enough time for a particularly determined scientist to assemble a mechanical plant to return the radiation.
You have been chosen to be the master behind these buildings and what appears to be the title of the ammunition will change drastically according to your decisions (and a little luck).
Mech Armada is totally tactical demand. The battles on the turn are much more lost than in other TBS games but the most common strategy involves building your mechanisms and preparing for battles. It’s just a different change in style and although I still think it can be used a lot to make battles better, it’s not a bad game.
I recommend Mech Armada to strategy viewers. If you are looking for in-depth TBS (as in the XCOM-type in-depth) you will not have fun right now but for the asking price, it is totally worth it if you live up to your expectations.
System Requirements of Mech Armada Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Dual-Core 2.66GHz (64 bit)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7770, GeForce GTX 460 or better
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Mech Armada For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Mech Armada Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “DOGE” folder, copy files and paste them into the installed folder.
- Click on the “Mech Armada” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2.3 GB||Download Here|