Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
|Steel Crate Games
|Steel Crate Games
|Initial Release Date:
|8 Oct 2015
|Indie, Puzzle, Simulation
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a fantastic quiz game for two or more people. It will definitely test your friendship or marriage, lol. At first glance, I questioned if there was enough game here to deserve the price tag, but oh boy there is. There are tons of levels and even a puzzle generator where you can change different puzzle dynamics. The levels increase in difficulty well.
There is a book for you to publish, and you are free to study it as you wish. One person deliberately works – they are the only ones allowed to see the screen. Someone(s) use the manual as a tool to help you solve the problems in the boom. It helps to play with more than two people – we had an extra person and you can divvy out the puzzles to save time. The time they give you to solve the bomb is 5 minutes.
- An awesome fresh take on the co-op puzzle game
- The puzzles are really well done – it can take a long time to ‘ memorize’ the manual or become an expert in the game
- More room for future DLC (i.e. new manual versions, game modes, etc.)
- Controls are small and efficient
- I’m not sure you can complete each bomb with just two people
- I like this for short bursts rather than long play sessions
- People seem to have strong opinions on what role they prefer to play – for example, I flatly refuse to be a manual expert. Thankfully my friends want that part and refuse to use the computer. That might be the reason.
So is the game fun?
Yes of course! It offers a story mode with seven chapters, each containing several different bombs, the challenges getting more and more difficult. What starts with three simple modules in five minutes and three strikes will turn into a hell of micromanaging and communication towards the end of the story.
So there is always a free play option. However, I worry that after a few hours everything has already been seen and all achievements have been gained – after completing the story and some additional games – and at that point pretty much nothing will be left, besides trying out the Steam functionality, setting your own challenges and speedrunning the story – a fun casual part however will end in a few hours.
At that point, though, it’s an interesting experience I’d suggest and a novel kind of game design – an asymmetric cooperative game in which about half the players don’t even want to have a game – that it’s pretty much worth a try.
To conclude, this is an incredibly enjoyable game. The Co-Op did absolutely fine. It also comes with Oculus Rift support. Pick up this game, you won’t be disappointed. If you don’t want to disarm the bomb but would like to provide instructions, the manual is completely free to use via the link below.
System Requirements of Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB DirectX 9 or higher
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Game” folder.
- Click on the “KTANE” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 300.22 MB