|Game Title:||Gothic 1|
|Game Developer:||Piranha Bytes|
|Game Publisher:||THQ Nordic|
|Initial Release Date:||15 Mar 2001|
Combat and control will confuse people who just started the game, but you will get used to it. The plot is engaging but far from a masterpiece. However, the memorable characters and interesting world-building are what made this game exceptional.
Because this game was made by a German company and wasn’t well marketed worldwide, it is not known to many players thus resulting in being a very underrated gem. I consider Gothic to be an essential part of video games’ evolution and a must-play for every avid RPG player.
The characters in Gothic are trustworthy or should I say “down to earth”. The main character is a normal human being like everyone else. The old camp boy will demand payment from you and if you want to stop him from bullying you you will pay. Some NPCs can beat you and then return. Overall, this isn’t a “The Chosen One” game. I loved those games when I was a teenager. Now I prefer fewer Hollywood speeches and harder than average.
- Great story
- Exciting combat systems – as you advance your skills, animations, and style changes.
- Multiple factions, each with a different origin and ideology (Old Camp – Fire Majs and Guards; New Camp – Water Majs and Bandits; Swamp Camp – “Grow” and whose Templars)
- NPCs have their own schedules (they sleep, eat, drink, guard, etc.)
- Lots of skills (alchemy, magic, 1H / 2H swords, bows, crossbows, stealth, lock picking, pick packing, and much more)
- You may have to do something manually to make it work.
- AI is often a little weird (funny).
- Interacting with human NPCs doesn’t really make sense – you can kill the NPC, and still see it alive in the next game.
- Although the story is entertaining, it is very linear. There is no meaningful choice.
System Requirements Gothic 1 Game
- OS: Windows XP/2000/ME/98/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 700 MHz Processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card with 32 MB
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- DirectX: 8.1
How to Install Gothic 1 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “GOTHIC 1” folder.
- Click On “setup” and Install the game.
- Click on the “GOTHICGame” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 890 MB||Download Here|