|Game Title:||Glacier 3 The Meltdown|
|Game Developer:||Team 6 Studios|
|Game Publisher:||Funbox Media Ltd|
|Initial Release Date:||6 Sep 2010|
This game is a masterpiece. It’s the best story I’ve ever seen in a game, the best fights, the best characters, the most diverse enemies, and a huge, beautiful world full of mysteries, all combined into one perfectly accomplished game. Are It’s like a movie where your actions explain the important parts of the game. It’s very deep, it will make you very sad when you reach the end.
The race begins, some rockets are found, random buttons are pressed to detect control. Take the lead, drive over me, and burst, the race is over and I win.
Some amazing points of Glacier 3 The Meltdown
- Tried to turn a little, turned a full 90 degrees.
- The story is really charming!
- I love how custom the graphics are!
- The graphics are really amazing!
- This is a real challenge! I love the lack of lessons!
- Lack of control menus makes the game really difficult and challenging!
- Physics where making non-existent games really has a unique flavor!
As far as I know, you can’t change the resolution of the game, you can’t run it in window mode, there is no normal way to change the controls. The graphics are old, even for a 2010 game, and it’s probably a really bad port from the Wii.
Still, the game isn’t that bad, and it’s worth it. You’ll know Team 6 Game Studios from other racing (and not just) games that … well, let’s just say average in many terms.
However, If you like a mix of arcade racing and total (not literal) destruction, Glacier 3 The Meltdown is really fun. This is a game that is definitely not worth the full price, so try to get it on sale. That is if you enjoy mediocre games that most people don’t like, but for some strange reason, you might actually like it.
System Requirements Glacier 3 The Meltdown Game
- OS: 64 bit Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB Video card, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
How to Install Glacier 3 The Meltdown For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Glacier 3 The Meltdown- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After Installation, click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 284 MB||Download Here|