Gamedev Beatdown PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Gamedev Beatdown Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Gamedev Beatdown|
|Initial Release Date:||24 Sep 2021|
|Genre:||Casual, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy|
Gamedev Beatdown is a unique, entertaining, and oddly enough, educational game. For someone who enjoys playing games but knows very little (like most people) about what’s going on “behind the scenes”, this game is really real life to my eyes. Opens up very closely to the scenarios and challenges of Occurs during game development, especially once you go indie to try to build your own team/studio, and create your own games.
The game is quite simple once you understand that your game stats should come first, so any event that will provide you stats should be preferred, especially after you have a power-up item. Buy one that will allow you to attack twice per action. . Even when I messed up my playthrough and only filled 5 out of 10 item slots, I lost only 2-3 fights because it’s quite easy to beat AI here 🙂
Personally, I don’t think fighting is the highlight of the game, despite being strategically quite entertaining – it’s actually never-ending fights and jokes inside that anyone who has a basic understanding of the game How development works, and issues that devs often face will really enjoy. This is sad because it is true and yet ridiculous because it is slightly exaggerated by the humorous effect.
- A deep and dark + satirical humorous look behind the scenes of the typical Game Dave process.
- + Lots of unique scenarios where you have to choose a side, whether it’s with your art department, production team, design department, etc.
- + Development = increase in complexity = more departments for relief.
- + “Not so smart” simple turn-based battle with AIs for which you will be grateful, especially during the most difficult times. Although a little repetitive.
- + Lots of “power-ups” that you can mix and match, and “upgrade” over time.
- + Effective decision-making will determine whether your game is a success or a flop.
- Design Suggestion: I just felt like I wasn’t getting any free (chest) because I clicked on the item instead of the green button. Maybe enable items to be clicked manually? Still, it’s entirely my fault. Not really sure why I did that instead of clicking the green button.
- Default AI difficulty level seems quite easy. Maybe adding a challenging game mode for those looking for a challenge?
- Personally, I don’t think there’s enough content in the game right now to justify the price, but once it’s Act 3 (and maybe an Act 4?), Yes.
- I guess UltraMove isn’t working right now? Tried it on one occasion and had no noticeable effect.
Gamedev Beatdown is still being worked on – Game 3 of the game is proof of that – but what I can see in the first two acts that I’ve really enjoyed is definitely worth keeping an eye on the game. Check back, again and again, to see how far the game has come and if you think the game has enough content to guarantee a purchase, feel free to do so – if you like the game giant’s jokes. Enjoy or like to learn, a lightweight method, about what the game development process is like for those who work on the game.
System Requirements of Gamedev Beatdown Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 , 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Gamedev Beatdown For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Gamedev Beatdown Game” folder.
- Click on the “Gamedev Beatdown” icon to play the game.
- It is a Pre-Installed Game !! That means this game is already installed in the folder !! no need to Install…
|File Size: 209 MB||Download Here|