Eyes in the Dark PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Eyes in the Dark Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Eyes in the Dark
|Under the Stairs
|Initial Release Date:
|14 Jul 2022
|Action Roguelike, Indie
Eyes in the Dark is a “rogue-lite” action-platformer game where your main weapon is a flashlight. You aim with the control stick (I would suggest using the controller) and you can dodge with the left bumper and use your secondary weapon slingshot with the left trigger. And of course jump with the right shot.
You go through your families 9 area mansion to rescue your Grandfather. Each area has a shop where you can spend your sparks, in-game currency, a bonus room where you do a little challenge or fight enemies for a free item, and then you get a room for guard which is a boss fight.
- A unique and interesting battle
- Decent variety in weapon upgrades. Lots of ways to improve your jump, dash, slingshot, and flashlight
- Good things that improve pregnancy. Once you clear Rule 3 the game opens up a lot that will help improve the difficulty for those looking for a bigger challenge. It’s not as good as something like Hades, but in the way that Eyes in the Dark is, it’s good.
- Good in-game currencies. Outside of the run, you gain knowledge and the knowledge can be applied to a bookshelf that allows you to unlock new items and perks to earn on the run and more items to pick up before the run starts for you to be and buffs before you start.
- Beautiful photos, and aesthetics in general
- Wonderful music
- Platforming feels good overall
- Games crash frequently. My game has crashed 3 times in my 15 hours (as of this review) and if it crashes you lose all runs. No storage in between which makes breakage worse
- It is difficult to distinguish between enemy ammunition and ammunition at times. Since it’s all black and white it can be hard to distinguish projectiles from sparks sometimes. I found myself running into a shot to take damage a few times
The gameplay is really fun, the controls handle well, it’s not too heavy and it’s really distinctive. But, I am NOT playing this game until they patch it so that if the game crashes, which literally just did me, I don’t Lose an entire RUN of something completely out of my control.
Make it go back to the beginning of the area you just entered or something like that because losing an entire run when I’m so close to finishing it, and getting a zero on it, is a thing the most frustrating that can happen in a game like this. Once they patch it so you don’t lose everything if the game crashes, it’s definitely worth downloading. Until then, stay away or you might just lose hours of time.
Overall I enjoyed the game and 100% got my money’s worth. I’m probably going to go for every success as I’ve tried to be more of a completionist in the games I pick up like I use when playing the Xbox 360. It reminds me a bit of Binding of Isaac as an Action Platformer.
System Requirements of Eyes in the Dark Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Interl Core2 Quad Q9500 or AMD Phenom II X4 840
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5570, 1 GB or Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Hard Drive: 800MB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Sound Card: Yes
How to Install Eyes in the Dark For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Eyes in the Dark Game” folder.
- Click on the “EyesintheDark” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 518 MB