|Game Title:||Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG|
|Game Developer:||Dark Crystal Games|
|Game Publisher:||Prime Matter|
|Initial Release Date:||7 Sep 2021|
|Genre:||Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy|
A tactical sci-fi RPG was set up in the 1970s, where a huge and incomprehensible specimen – the Dome – was discovered in a remote desert. Fight enemies, discover extraordinary barren lands, smooth out your character, join a force in a destroyed world.
Your role in the dome
Players can take 5 different ‘classes’. Black (soldier), blue (mechanic), orange (disease), white (medicine), silver (scientist). Each character offers special ways and dialogues to solve many problems inside the dome. Upon equalization, the player’s roles are awarded skill points and test points, which they can spend on improving dozens of available abilities and privileges.
Combat works with AP as a resource to manage their actions. It does a little more spice than its predecessor by being heavily involved in combat skills. Not only do you improve your weapon-type skills, but you also gain dozens of functional skills that have different effects, such as combining different debuggers or enemy positions.
I’m a little worried about non-combat skills in the game. They provide adequate, mostly balanced solutions for players looking for the world. The deadly aspect of your skillset is a different matter, as I think it takes you to build a common ‘rifle’ as the most effective way to eliminate the population of the dome. I started with a knife-wielding orange suit, ending with a reliable rifle hanging from his back. My recruiting partner, Krump, followed a similar path. Crump is a creature with a pair of hammers for fists, which became more deadly as soon as I found a better piece for myself using my surviving guns.
Is this all communism?
They seem to have no idea of ownership under the dome. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. Almost everything that is not attached to the nails is free to return to you. It doesn’t matter if it’s trash or someone’s locker. It completely breaks down the economy and you end up with a literal mountain of rubbish in your inventory.
An inventory is a jungle of trash that you collect during your adventure. Waste cannot be sorted by their weight or value, making it more difficult to barter and manage. Looting on most containers is also random and I’m not really a fan of random looting. They are still mostly wasteful so the element of uncertainty is not so detrimental to the overall experience.
Heaven for introverts
In the current version, I think partners are more responsible than trusted allies. They block your path, run in the hot steam, and kill themselves in ways I don’t think they can. Auto Docs can’t be used on peers so unless you want to invest in pharmaceutical skills, don’t worry unless you just want meat shields that will be discarded when used.
In this current version, they don’t have much to say either. They seek out introductions, and after that, they become hounds that follow orders and constantly spoil things. They feel like a template for adding more content and dimension to their personality, so it can all be temporary.
- Creative and interesting background, taking from the nuclear-stained barren land to the mysterious dome full of strange phenomena and patterns.
- A strong role-playing aspect with 5 separate classes, each offering its own way to navigate the dome.
- Strong art direction with a sense of retro-futurism of the ’70s.
- It lacks some QoL features, undercooked game mechanics, and bugs.
- The balance of the game comes after thinking.
- Some bits and pieces of untranslated text.
System Requirements of Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG Game
- OS: WINDOWS 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3.3 GHz or better, or AMD Equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660m or AMD Radeon R7 260x (2GB of video memory)
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
How to Install Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” And Install the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files from the folder and then paste it where you install the game.
- After Installation click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 13.35GB||Download Here|