Dead Containment PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Dead Containment Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Grump Dog Games
|Grump Dog Games
|Initial Release Date:
|21 Oct 2022
|Action, Casual, Indie, Early Access
Dead Containment doesn’t create the lightweight gun genre but it’s always a good, appealing indie rail shooter who understands the genre’s arcade roots. The game is amazing and once you know you like railroad guns, this game is an incredibly easy pickup. It’s a brainless thing. That’s a zombie expression.
Everything feels so good! Shooting is responsive and there are excellent results considering it is an on-rails shooter. Environment design and enemy design are best when things are simple, and the soundtrack fits that design philosophy. Everything looks feels and sounds like the kind of cabinets you’d see in a mall arcade!
- Official light rifle support. Works with Sinden Lightgun and Gun4IR.
- Moderate playing. Every hit is your fault, enemies attack one by one, the camera focuses precisely on threats, and bulletproofs are displayed to indicate that you can shoot them. Extra lives and ammo are conveniently placed in the levels.
- Branch routes. They work like The House of the Dead or Virtua Cop 2 and add replay value.
- Solid enemy of sorts. In addition to the usual undead mooks, you have monsters as well as enemies that can block bullets. This forces you to change your ways.
- Online leaderboards. It’s fun to compete against others, and this encourages you to practice the levels and understand the mechanics of the game.
- Interesting scoring system. The game works on a timed combo system where successive headshots increase the combo. Thus, the action is faster because once the combo starts, it can be just as easily cast when you grab your guns.
- End-of-stage positioning is a good challenge. To get the bonus life, you need to get enough kills and headshots, maintain high accuracy, and not get hit too much. This harkens back to The House of the Dead 4 and Scarlet Dawn, and like any good arcade game, rewards highly skilled players.
- No Achievements. Hopefully, a future patch can add more.
- Lack of a clear story. The game starts with you being helicoptered into a building, with some quick explanations and no cutscenes to explain what’s going on.
- No voice acting for most of the dialogue. This further obscures whatever story the game is trying to tell.
- It’s not always clear what parts of the landscape you can shoot. For example, you can shoot small coffee mugs in one scene, but you can’t shoot big garbage cans in another.
Overall, I think Dead Containment is a better effort than The House of the Dead: Remake. The improved sport and official support of light pistols show that the Grump Dog Games were in the works to make a light pistol title in the modern era.
Also, Dead Containment is not an impressive artistic experience, nor is it perfect. The game is very arcade-y, with rail camera limited exploration, and like most light gun games you’ll beat it in less than an hour. But it’s still a mechanically solid game. It gives you enough reasons to come back and play again. Players of all skill levels can get to enjoy it. I like the lightweight type of guns–they are very important to me. Dead Containment was a blast, reminding me of the good old days when arcades were king, and I could pick up a plastic gun and save the world.
System Requirements of Dead Containment Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Dual-core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / AMD Radeon HD 7750
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Dead Containment For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Dead Containment Game” folder.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 962.84 MB