Cozy Time PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Cozy Time Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Initial Release Date:
|13 Jul 2022
|Casual, Indie, Simulation
Cozy Time is such a cute idea for an idler/pomodoro timer/productivity tracker. There’s a lot done there, but I think it’s going to be really special with some tweaks and adjustments.
Good Stuff About Game !!
- This is CUTE. It’s a simple, beautiful isometric room with some pretty little details and blinking fairy lights, as well as a view out the window to the outside, indicating the weather or day/night.
- If you’re someone who frequently uses timers to study, work or otherwise be productive, this is a great way to do it. It’s certainly much better aesthetically than the standard web browser alarm I usually set. If you are not someone who normally uses this method, I think this is a great introduction to using the Pomodoro method ( how to time yourself by having you take out a set time like 25 minutes, and then give yourself to rest for 5 minutes).
- The music involved in this is soft and relaxing and not offensive. While it’s not the best relaxing or lofi offerings, it’s pretty good and I also think you could just use this music and still enjoy it without ever having to bother with the input music work.
- You have a choice of background sounds to add as well – ambient sounds like rain, snow, waves, summer bugs, etc. This is great because sometimes I am so inspired by music and I would just love to have some background noise.
- It has a to-do list that is very easy to use and add to. If you have specific goals to accomplish while using the app, that is a great way to track what you are doing and what you have left to do.
The Not Good Stuff !!
These are all things that I think would make this really shine. I don’t think the lack of these items is BAD though, it’s just suggestions that I think could make this much better.
- There aren’t many unlockables right now. I’d love to see a few more things added over time (plants, more cats, more lights, etc)
- I wish you could change the lighting colors manually. Being able to set my own mood by making the lights blink or not and choosing my color or alternating colors.
- Similarly, I wish you could choose day/night time with the click of a button rather than changing the clock in the app. Having a sunrise/day/sunset/night view that we can change just at will with the click of a button will make it much easier to set our mood.
- I wish I could lay out the ambient sounds as well – like choosing both waves AND bird sounds or rain AND wind, and so on.
Cozy Time is a happy medium for me of Virtual Cottage and Chill Corner. I can still use my focus time as currency to buy things without making that the main focus of the app. I liked having this game back because this has the best OST vs the other two apps, Virtual Cottage, and Chill Corner. You can import your own music but having a game with all the relaxing chill lofi genre music without having to do so is so much easier!
The best part of this game is the art style, I absolutely love it! I caught myself loving the character, the cat, and the setting. I found this on sale and honestly wouldn’t mind paying full price, absolutely lovely!
System Requirements of Cozy Time Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core or AMD
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Good graphics card
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Cozy Time For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Cozy Time Game” folder.
- Click on the “CozyTime” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 96 MB