|Game Title:||Christmas Massacre|
|Game Developer:||Puppet Combo|
|Game Publisher:||Puppet Combo|
|Initial Release Date:||17 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie|
Christmas Massacre is a stealth slasher game inspired by the ’80s with low poly, PS1 style graphics. Stick, hit, and kill your prey without catching it. You must kill without looking to complete each level.
A very interesting variation of the formula for the PuppetCombo Library, which uses locations from previous games, sometimes comes up in significantly more detail, which serves as a tie-in experiment that dev Combines previous titles with some kind of Hall of Fame.
The fight may seem messy at first, but once you understand the hitbox positioning with the weapon blade instead of in front of the player, it becomes much more meaningful and satisfying. The scoring and ranking system will consistently give me the grade I feel I deserve after completing a level. You can tell that PuppetCombo has taken the time to tweak the scoring requirements of each level for this balance.
- Numerous masks and costumes
- Arcade-style stealth
- Fast forward button
- Wet from the grave.
- First- and third-person camera models
- Christie PS1 style graphics
The game is short because I’m sure you can tell, however, if you know what you’re getting I think the price is quite reasonable. It does less than pay for a single-length film, which I would argue is less experience.
System Requirements of Christmas Massacre Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7+
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 600 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Christmas Massacre For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Christmas Massacre Game” folder.
- Click on the “Christmas Massacre” icon to play the game.
- It is a Pre-Installed Game !! That means this game is already installed in the folder !! no need to Install…
|File Size: 434 MB||Download Here|