Adjacency PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Adjacency Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Initial Release Date:
|9 Jun 2017
Adjacency Video Game is a fun, minimalist approach that takes a bit of thought to approach – a great way to while away a few hours. The overall goal of the game is simple: match the color inside each shape with the color of its border. To do this, you must “spread” the colors of existing tiles to neighboring tiles. It’s a very simple mechanic, but a good puzzle design with some interesting changes/mechanics makes the game fresh.
Difficulty-wise, it’s not too hard, but hard enough that you can’t just guess your way through the game. The development is clear and new mechanisms are introduced with some redundancy.
The thing here is that sometimes it was hard to know exactly what the new mechanic did; there’s no text explanation, so even if you work out the issues the mechanic presents, it might take a while to really understand. What are you doing? There’s also a full score for each feature if you want an extra layer of challenge.
Graphics and Music
The graphics are nothing to write home about, but the shapes are sharp and the colors make it easy to look at the screen as you try to figure out the next move. It adjusts to the type of game for which it is designed.
The music fits well with the aesthetics of the game and there are some fun and relaxing ways to solve the puzzles.
The objective of the game is to paint all the geometric shapes that the color of its border requires. You start with some shapes that are already colored, you can click on them to paint the adjacent shapes the same color. You have to make sure that some colors are completely removed, which is why this game can be so difficult.
There are 60 levels in total and they are divided into packs of 10 levels. Each pack introduces something new, which makes the game more interesting or a little more useful. You have shapes that disappear when you click on them, shapes that can save a color, shapes that can unlock some of their neighbors as long as they’re painted a certain color… It really freshens up later levels through the basic mechanics. It remains the same.
The ten packs are not unlocked from the start – to access them, you need to complete a certain number of previous levels. Doing this shouldn’t be a problem for most players, as the requirements to unlock all levels are very low.
You are free to click as many times as you want because you can only lose if any color is completely out of the level. However, if you want to “master” the level, you must not exceed a certain number of moves. This usually means that you cannot make unnecessary movements. Since you’re unlikely to get this on your first try (except in early levels), there’s some replay value here. At some level, it is possible to find an even shorter solution.
- It does not need any introduction or instructions. The game is extremely intuitive, and the difficulty has been properly scaled down for the first two levels.
- New mechanics are introduced at almost every level. This allows the new game to be updated.
- The puzzles seem very well thought out, as trial and error didn’t work very well in this game. As a result, every victory was earned with dedication.
- The music and visuals were tasteful, non-moving, and generally enjoyable.
- Right after opening the game, you may need to tap on the blank screen to see the dev logo. No, your computer is not frozen.
- Due to the minimalistic nature of the game, it can be boring to play for more than an hour.
Overall, This is an interesting puzzle that’s well worth spending a few hours on and using up some of those dormant brain cells., I had a lot of fun challenging my brain with this clever game. I’m very impressed with how a few simple mechanics and only 60 levels kept me hooked for over 5 hours. Compared to other similarly simple puzzle games on Steam, the price seems a bit high but I found it totally worth the money as the game far exceeded my expectations.
System Requirements of Adjacency Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install Adjacency For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Adjacency Game” folder.
- Click on the “Adjacency” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 58.59 MB