|Game Title:||Actraiser Renaissance|
|Game Developer:||Square Enix, Sonic Powered|
|Game Publisher:||Square Enix|
|Initial Release Date:||24 Sep 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Simulation, Strategy|
Actraiser Renaissance is a must-play for any fan of the original. More than just a visual upgrade, it’s in many ways a new game based on this classic from the SNES era. Although it covers all the beats and gameplay of the story, it expands on them with new characters and heroes, who are used to defend against raids invading each of your settlements. It fits well with the original gameplay, as is the writing quality for this new content. You can now expect to spend 2-3 hours in each area, while the actual game can be completed in a total of 6, so this is a very long experience. The music – both rearranged tracks and new original pieces – is great. Overall the game is a bit difficult to sell to anyone without reminiscences, as the battle is deliberately tough, but it’s also more complex than the original, with new movement attacks and frames backstage. Overall, this is a very nice surprise from Square Enix, and it’s nice to see Quintet on the title screen in 2021. I hope you will support it! If we’re lucky we’ll probably see newer versions of Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, and Terranigma.
System Requirements of Actraiser Renaissance Game
- OS: Windows 8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: AMD A8-7600 or Intel Core i3-3210
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 240 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
How to Install Actraiser Renaissance For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Actraiser Renaissance – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game. Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- After Installation click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 3.71 GB||Download Here|