|Game Title:||A-Train 9 V4.0 Japan Rail Simulator|
|Initial Release Date:||21 Oct 2015|
Really nice and in-depth management game with a focus on Japanese engines. Lots of trains and a complication that burns for hours like nothing.
Great game of city-building and railway management with a focus on Japan. Most importantly, it allows you to create a detailed timetable for all your trains if you wish.
Unfortunately, the English version has been largely abandoned by the publisher and does not feel as good as the current generation of city-building games. So if you can get the game at a lower price, I would say give it a try!
The gameplay in addition to being translated is left untouched, so the experience is still authentic. Recommended for those who can’t read Japanese and can pay less attention to the missing trains in this release to play this game.
Just keep in mind that many JR trains of private Japanese railway companies are not available in international releases due to withholding of license fees and/or unknown reasons from the publisher of international releases.
- You can build your transport network from scratch.
- Design routes and locations.
- Good selection of included trains and vehicles/ships
- If you don’t like making everything from scratch, the included scenes are a good start.
- Decent BGM music
- Good and great graphics
- The interface can be awkward to work with at first
- No mode support.
- There is no steam workshop support.
- No multiplayer.
- Risk of crashing in Windows 10
What is A-Train 9?
The biggest and best city builder, the transport simulation game comes back with many new features.
- Run the train! Actually, step inside the taxi and take control.
- New control options.
- Speed limiting track ensures that your trains arrive on time.
- Vehicle groups give you the vision you need to control up to 200 trains.
- New track layout options. Offset X junction is very convenient for your marshaling yards and controls at the entrances to the vast Mutti platform stations.
- New road flexibility. City blocks and roads that run at 45 degrees to create more flexibility in your cities and allow you to build more realistic city views.
I really loved the game and enjoyed building my city. It was fun to have multiple trains on one track and even go in different directions. The only thing that stopped me from playing was the lack of life.
No people … no traffic … no life … just the trains and trucks you drive. The fun game made me feel really lonely. Why was I bothering to build all these train lines and bus routes for ghosts?
Some life, such as the city, the skylines, or even the transport fever, may have cooled the game considerably.
System Requirements A-Train 9 V4.0 Japan Rail Simulator Game
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
- Processor: Core2Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9 series or better, RADEON HD4000 or better
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
How to Install A-Train 9 V4.0 Japan Rail Simulator For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “A-Train 9 V4.0 Japan Rail Simulator- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Now open the “HATRED” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- After Installation, click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.78 GB||Download Here|
(c)2015 ARTDINK. All Rights Reserved.