SCP Secret Files PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. SCP Secret Files Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||SCP Secret Files|
|Game Developer:||GameZoo Studio|
|Initial Release Date:||13 Sep 2022|
SCP: Secret Files is an absolutely brilliant collection of short experiences based on the SCP Foundation wiki.
Playing as new employees of the SCP Foundation, we are placed in front of a PC in the archive department, instructed to go through and make changes to various files. What I really appreciated about this is that you really feel like a founder. You’ll be checking the status of SCP sites, attending training, talking to colleagues on instant messaging services and doing grunt work to insert data between chapters, and so on and so forth ‘wanna Everything is very involved.
Premise, Schedule & Writing
Fresh from graduating from MIT, protagonist Karl Astana receives a job offer from a mysterious company called the ‘SCP Foundation’; his soon-to-be career? Management of archives at one of the Foundation’s countless sites. This isn’t a run-of-the-mill archive either, Karl will soon find out, as it contains information on so-called ‘anomalous objects’: objects with paranormal properties that, therefore for one reason or another, pose a risk to the public and the need for Protected, Contained, Protected (SCP).
As a bookkeeper, Karl will not be exposed to the dangers of direct fieldwork, but he will nonetheless have to deal with the disturbing (and sometimes nevertheless dangerous) information he is tasked with analyzing and listing the descendants.
The SCPSF aims to recreate the ‘real’ workplace with this perspective and does so very well, as Karl will not only be immersed in his work but will also have a chat with these colleagues he’s not going to end up getting to know them, participating in electronic meetings, receiving applications and so on. Still, some inconsistencies remain like… 1980s computers in the 2010s? All of this contributes to providing a sense of immersion, as do all the custom interfaces that mimic the internal software, detailed decorations, and pages with real knowledge printed on them.
SCP Secret Files is a Good Game !!
The environments and the way operations are carried out, from your desk work to the interactive recollection of events detailed in various reports, feel consistent with the SCP identity; as a long-time contributor to this fandom, I couldn’t help but notice the great care and attention to detail put into many of the elements.
The weakest link in all of this would be the selection of anomalies, which are excellent but cannot fully convey the difficulty, desperation, and especially sacrifice to which Foundation staff as a whole must subject themselves from time to time.
There were certainly better, more interesting options among the endless lore at the devs’ disposal. This flaw is partially rectified by the steady spirit and care put into enhancing each self-contained microcosm story, but even so those more familiar with this fandom will probably think of dozens of Better SCPs to showcase.
Puzzles & Mini Games
One of the key features of SCPSF is variety: each of the different stories you’ll encounter will consist of mini-games and puzzles each with a mechanic unique built from scratch. From driving a delivery truck to collecting hazardous materials to matching the notes of a melody in a rhythm game or sneaking past strange exotics, there will be no lack of various activities. This structure allows you to break the general conventions of narrative scenarios (aka ‘walking simulators’) with new material at every turn, while at the same time keeping the overall narrative consistent.
These minigames and puzzles will never be too demanding in terms of challenge and the penalty for failure, as expected of the genre, is often minimal. Everything as a whole has enough variety to break up the great pacing, but at the same time never gets too intrusive where they remain largely welcome – a sign of well-planned design.
- Excellent gameplay variety: linear exploration blends seamlessly with frequently occurring sections featuring unique mechanics.
- Strong art direction that remains consistent in quality despite the different styles used throughout.
- A true transmission that, for the most part, remains true to the original SCP canons in places and spirit.
- A variety of high standards, each built with fine attention to detail.
- Inconsistent voice acting that doesn’t always match the emotions or situations the characters are experiencing.
- The SCPs were identified as ‘main material isn’t, by a long shot, among the most interesting or involving available in the lore. Though well illustrated, they pale in comparison.
- The disappointing finale feels somewhat rushed and vague.
Overall, an amazing game! I would ALWAYS recommend this game as a good introduction to the different types of stories that the SCP wiki can provide. It was an excellent all-around game and I will forever use it to bring others to such a cool program.
System Requirements of SCP Secret Files Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 or AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | AMD Radeon RX 580
- Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install SCP Secret Files For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “SCP Secret Files Game” folder.
- Click on the “Secret Files” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 13 GB||Download Here|